Quilters’ Quest is a fun-filled, free event that encourages quilters to explore 10 quilt shops in Maryland and Northern Virginia over the course of 10 days.
At each shop, collect a FREE unique quilt pattern. The patterns use the Quest Exclusive Quest Cuts that you can purchase throughout your travels.
Each store will have daily drawings plus, after you visit all 10 shops, you will be eligible to win one of several grand prizes.
When you have visited all 10 participating shops, claim your finishing bag and reward card. The reward card will entitle you to receive a 15% discount on regularly priced merchandise (some exclusions apply) at each shop throughout the following year.
Don’t miss the fun on the Quilters’ Quest bus!
Hop on a Jinny Beyer bus and leave the driving to us during the 2018 Quilters’ Quest shop hop in October.
The trip is two days, covering all 10 shops, starting from and returning to the Studio each day.
• coach tour with professional driver
• continental breakfast and early bird shopping with Jinny before the bus departs each day
• bus hostess who will keep things fun with games, prizes and the ever-popular regional trivia contest
• optional box lunches will be available (menu choices available at a later date)
Bus dates are:
• October 19th & 20th, (Friday/Saturday)
• October 24th & 25th (Wednesday/Thursday)
Bus sign-ups have begun! The cost for the bus will be $150.00. Please call the Studio toll-free at 1-866-759-7373 to register or click here.
For more information, visit the Quilters’ Quest website.