Early versions of the pattern should be corrected as follows:
- On page 1 of the Consolidated Cutting Instructions (available with the purchased version of the pattern only), there is an error for Fabric 1 – Alternate Block. The cutting instructions for All Methods should read (24) 1½” x 6½”, not 16½”.
- Block 1: Step 2 on page 1 should read Foundations, not Both Methods. If you are making the blocks using templates only, follow the instructions and illustrations on the following page in the section labeled Templates.
- The Block 1 foundations are mislabeled on early versions of the pattern so the completed foundations don’t match the pattern illustrations. Foundation 1-2 has a slight angle on the short side.
- Block 9: In Step 3, the first small triangles are labeled 9-C; they should be 9-E. The instructions for that step should also refer to 9-E. (Corrected in downloadable version 09/10/2013.)
- Block 12: The steps “Making the Block” are Step 3. The text references to 12-A should be to 12-C. The illustrations are correct.